Practice conversational English and learn about others as they learn about you!
Would you like to join IFO weekly to practice conversational English with Americans and other internationals? Conversation Club meets for six weeks at the beginning of each semester. This event will help you learn, practice, and develop good conversational English skills. You’ll also learn the meaning and use of American idioms; just for fun. An added bonus is that we serve a great meal each week before we break into discussion groups. However, the most valuable part of Conversation Club is connecting with others and building meaningful cross-cultural, Forever Friendships! You’ll learn about others as they learn about you.
Conversation Club is…
- Americans and Internationals coming together.
- Conversational English done in creative ways.
- Learning American Idioms.
- Practicing listening and speaking English language skills.
- A big meal each week prepared by extremely kind IFO women.
- Sharing cultures, customs, country, family, faith and personal values.
- It’s meeting new people each week.
- It’s developing lasting friendships.
- It’s learning about others.
- It’s others learning about you.
- And always FREE!
IFO looks forward to spending time each week with our internationals friends. We hope that you will come join us and let us get to know you. For specific dates and times for Conversation Club or to see Conversation Club photos, please join the IFO Little Rock or IFO Conway Facebook group pages. We post IFO updates there often. You’ll need a Facebook account to do so.
Dinner will be served each Conversation Club night, so come hungry!
Conversation Club in Little Rock meets at Metro BCM, 5515 West 32nd Street, Little Rock, AR, 72204. If you’re driving to Metro, it’s best to park on the UALR parking deck just behind Metro. The cost of parking is $1.
Conversation Club in Conway meets at Second Baptist Student Center, 2600 Dave Ward Dr, Conway, AR. You will enter the driveway on Farris, just off Dave Ward.